This is an even tinier robot than the version you can keep in your terrarium. It doesn't have as much storage space as the micro, but it does have solid-state memory, so it's more stable. This one's small enough to wear as a lapel pin. At this rate, you'll be strapping the next generation model onto a single hair follicle.
(In-game plural: MagiMechTech NanoMechaMech)
Item number: 2170
Description ID: 967323129
View in-game: view
View market statistics
|capacitor relay||logic synthesizer||carbon nanotube frame||Feynman gate|
|computronic processing unit||sub-molecular interocitor||high-resistance ultrapolymer plating|
- Attacks on occasion:
Your MagiMechTech NanoMechaMech shoots a tiny, choking-hazard-sized missile at your opponent, doing 4-6 damage.
orYour MagiMechTech NanoMechaMech fires a tiny missile and a tiny yellow laser beam at your opponent, doing 7-10 damage.
- Does not attack each round. Has the same percentages to use each attack as does a MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech.
- The "shiny, clean, tiny yellow laser"/"tiny yellow laser beam" is a reference to the MC Frontalot song "Yellow Lasers": "I've got got something for you / It is shiny, it is clean / Come on up, and I'll adore you / With my yellow laser beam".
- "It doesn't have as much storage space as the micro, but it does have solid-state memory, so it's more stable" references the difference between an iPod mini and an iPod nano.
- The statement "This one's small enough to wear as a lapel pin. At this rate, you'll be strapping the next generation model onto a single hair follicle." references a well known SNL skit where the iPod keeps decreasing in size at a comical rate. It also references the new iPod Shuffle, which is advertised as able to be clipped onto one's lapel.
- The attack message which mentions "a tiny, choking-hazard-sized missile" refers to any number of action figures which featured spring-loaded missiles, which were subsequently declared to be a choking hazard.
"2170" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.