You accidentally got a mushroom spore lodged in your mouth, and now there's a mushroom growing up through your face and brain. It's awful!
- Fun-Guy spore (11 Adventures)
- At the end of any victorious combat, if you had only 1 turn of the effect remaining, you will get the following message:
|You lose an effect: Mush-Mouth|
|You acquire... something.|
- You will receive one of the following mushrooms:
- Boletus Broletus mushroom (Muscle +40)
- Omphalotus Omphaloskepsis mushroom (Mysticality +40)
- Gyromitra Dynomita mushroom (Moxie +40)
- Helvella Haemophilia mushroom (Maximum HP +100, Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure)
- Stemonitis Staticus mushroom (Maximum MP +50, Regenerate 5-10 MP per Adventure)
- Tremella Tarantella mushroom (+40% Item Drops from Monsters)
- There is a ~75% chance to get a +40 stat mushroom and a ~25% chance to get one of the other three, with roughly even distribution within either grouping.
- The mushroom is produced, and the effect is removed, even if the combat does not take an adventure.
- No mushroom is given if the effect expires after a non-combat adventure, or if it is removed early, or if you run away from combat with one turn of this effect left.
- This includes removal by the Mini-Adventurer (in Seal Clubber form).
- Since this effect is classified as "negative", it will be removed by the Hot Tub and possibly other cure-alls.
- Turns of this effect cannot be decremented through PvP, similar to Everything Looks Yellow.