Mysticality is also:
- the primary stat of Pastamancers, Saucerors, Avatars of Jarlsberg, Ed the Undying, Beanslingers and Vampyres.
- the secondary stat of Turtle Tamers and Accordion Thieves
- used to calculate your skill-casting points, MP, unless a Moxie magnet is equipped in your off-hand or you are wearing Travoltan trousers for pants
- used to calculate damage done by all spells except Spaghetti Spear, Salsaball, and Magic Missile
- a prerequisite for employing most Accessories and wielding chefstaves – they cannot be equipped unless your base Mysticality is high enough
- used to calculate the Naughty Sorceress's block rate
The substat names for Mysticality are: