Naughty paper shuriken
This is a piece of lurid paper folded into a bawdy throwing-star. You may ask yourself (water flowing underground) "how can a shuriken be naughty?" Well, not only is it covered in licentious prose and illustrations, but when it's thrown, it seeks out whatever's holding up an opponent's pants and severs it, be it belt, suspenders, or elastic. Naughty little pants-dropping shuriken.
(In-game plural: naughty paper shurikens)
- If your opponent cannot drop pants:
|You hurl the shuriken at your opponent. The impact doesn't really hurt it, but the dirty jokes written on the thing deal 15-20 damage.|
- If your opponent can drop pants:
|With a hearty "Kowabunga" you hurl the shuriken at your opponent. It neatly severs his belt, dropping his pants to his ankles. (Stuns opponent)|
- If you have already stunned the opponent:
|Your opponent's pants are already around its ankles.|
|You unfold the pieces of paper, if you know what I mean.
Blushing, you re-fold them into a new object.
- Prevents your opponent from attacking you for 3 rounds of combat.
- May only be used to stun once per combat.
- While in effect, each round of combat (including the first) will display the message:
Your opponent is all tangled up in <his> pants
- The last round of combat the stun is active will display the message:
Your opponent struggles free of <his> pants.
- If used on a monster that can drop pants, increases the pants drop rate by 50%.
- Not usable in Hardcore.
- You must have Torso Awaregness for this item to fold into origami pasties, otherwise it will fold into the origami riding crop.
- The description of this item, specifically the line, "You may ask yourself (water flowing underground)," is a reference to The Talking Heads' song "Once In A Lifetime". Through each verse, the phrase "And you may ask yourself" is repeated. During the chorus, "water flowing underground" is said several times as well.
- The last line of the description references "Camptown Races", being the next "verse" started by the description of the naughty origami kit.
- The second attack message could be a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, whose catch phrase was "cowabunga".
|TOP 10 naughty paper shuriken collections|
6. Lixal - 1 | 7. Moonshae - 1 | 8. Dirty Immigrant - 1 | 9. OHogan - 1 | 10. delFuego - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings