Navigation is located on the third tier of the Bugbear Mothership. To unlock this location, you must use first complete all the locations on the second tier.
Attempting to enter this zone with the N-Spatial vision effect is prevented, with the message:
- You're afraid of what you might see in there. You should stay out until your vision gets back to normal.
A primary stat of 155 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 155 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The space-faring bugbears are sufficiently advanced as a civilization that they conjur ancient unspeakable elder gods to drive their spaceships for them. Does that sound like the kind of party to which you want to RSVP?
| N-space Virtual Assistant -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: None
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 175 • Substat Gain: 43.75 • Moxie for No Hit*: 185
- Monster Defense: 157
- Hit Points: 180
- Initiative: 100
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: 60% physical, 60% elemental
| Hey! Listen!
- Note: Occurs the first time you adventure here with enough biometric data
- You must kill 10 N-space Virtual Assistants to continue.
- Broadly references the style of H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
- The zone is reminiscent of the Dr. Who episode "The Impossible Planet" in which the Doctor finds a race of Cthulhu-looking aliens working as menial labor on a spaceship.