|| This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.
In the Haunted Bedroom, you find a simple wooden nightstand, the top of which is covered with what seem to be piles of cheap costume jewelry.
What would you like to do?
As you open the top drawer, you hear a clinking sound from deeper inside the nightstand.
In the top drawer of the nightstand, you find a paperback of the... shall we say... racy variety. Looks like Lady Spookyraven was a little more adventurous than the historians gave her credit for!
You flip through the book, and even a cursory glance teaches you a few things you didn't know about the art of love. Moxious!
- Before checking top drawer:
- This drawer seems to be empty. What a disappointment.
- After checking top drawer:
- In the drawer, you find a key and a tiny piece of yellowed adhesive tape. This must have been taped to the bottom of the top drawer, and fallen off when you disturbed it.
- Nothing in this drawer but a piece of yellowed adhesive tape.
|| Check under the nightstand
- Under the nightstand, you find a book that at first glance appears to be a racy novel, but turns out to just be a cookbook. You idly wonder if Lady Spookyraven was as disappointed when she found out as you are right now.
Occurs at The Haunted Bedroom.
- The actual stats gained from opening the top drawer will be equal to your unbuffed mainstat, minus 0 to 5.
- If you choose the bottom drawer and already have the key, it does not consume an adventure.
- This adventure was originally entitled, "Wooden Nightstand with Costume Jewelry".
- The first occurrence of this adventure has delay().
- The Engorged Sausages and You choice does not always appear.
- The name of this adventure is a play on the term "one night stand".
- "The Art of Love" is a series of books, written in Latin by the poet Ovid, which give advice on seduction.