|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
statgains are 100/200?
One Rustic Nightstand
Having given the nightstand an old-fashioned beating, you approach its no-longer-animated form.
In the top drawer of the nightstand, you find a paperback of the... shall we say... racy variety. Looks like Lady Spookyraven was a little more adventurous than the historians gave her credit for!
You flip through the book, and even a cursory glance teaches you a few things you didn't know about the art of love. Moxious!
You open the drawer, and a little ball of ghostly light darts out of it and directly into your sack.
Hmm. Do you think it did that on purpose?
This drawer seems to be empty. What a disappointment.
You stick the ghost key into the space between the now-dead nightstand and the spirit that once inhabited it. As the key turns, you experience an entire lifetime's worth of memories -- loves, more loves, some recreational drugs, and a bunch more loves. It's a pretty exciting lifetime. As the key concludes its arc, it vanishes as you snap back to reality.
|| Check under the nightstand
Under the nightstand, you find a book that at first glance appears to be a racy novel, but turns out to just be a cookbook. You idly wonder if Lady Spookyraven was as disappointed when she found out as you are right now.
You decline to investigate the nightstand.
Occurs after defeating an animated rustic nightstand in The Haunted Bedroom.
- Fighting the remains of a jilted mistress takes a turn, unlike every other nightstand post-combat choice.
- The option will not appear if you have 0 adventures left.
- The stats from the top drawer (X) are approximately 1x mainstat, capped at 200.
- The Engorged Sausages and You choice does not always appear.
- Before a trivial update on December 09, 2014, only one jilted mistress per day could be encountered via the Rustic Nightstand. Subsequently, the Investigate the jewelry option didn't consume an adventure and yielded the message:
- You don't find any additional jewelry of interest.
- Before March 9, 2021, you could fight the jilted mistress even if you had zero turns remaining, effectively acting as a free combat in the process.