Orcish meat locker
(In-game plural: Orcish meat lockers)
- Without a rusty metal key in your inventory:
|You try to open the Meat locker, but you don't seem to have the right key.|
- With a rusty metal key in your inventory:
|You unlock the Meat locker with your rusty metal key. You empty the all the Meat into your wallet, then throw the locker (and the key) down a well.|
- Or, under Way of the Surprising Fist:
|You unlock the Meat locker with your rusty metal key, and then dump the contents directly into a charity box at a nearby convenience store. Those kids with boneitis are sure to appreciate the gesture.|
- Used to be called "locked orcish meat locker".
- The item name and the description together form a perfect haiku.
- Consumed when used with a rusty metal key.
- Throwing the locker down a well may be a reference to the text-based MUD RPG GemStone IV, in which lockpickers in the town of Icemule Trace traditionally gather around the Town Well and throw empty boxes into it.
- "Boneitis" was a fictional incurable disease (in the 20th century) in the "Futurama" episode "Future Stock."
|TOP 10 Orcish meat locker collections|
6. levidamuppet - 161 | 7. MeLcator - 139 | 8. Nikademus - 113 | 9. eaSy money - 113 | 10. Yatsufusa - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings