Out in the Open Source
As you step onto the deep shag carpeting in the Neckbeard Giant's room, you kick up a cloud of orange dust that makes you choke. Apparently giants have giant-sized Cheat-Os, and the Neckbeard Giant must love them, because everything in here is coated in greasy orangeness.
You can hear soft beeping and whirring from racks full of (gloriously open source!) computer equipment, and the rattling of a dumbwaiter in the corner. I mean, like, a little hand-powered elevator, not some kind of mentally-challenged food server.
- You step into the dumbwaiter and yank on the rope, but the dumbwaiter's too heavy to pull yourself up([sic]or maybe you need to lay off the donuts). You're going to need something to use as a counterweight.
- You hook your giant dumbbell onto the counterweight side of the dumbwaiter, and with a zip and a whoosh you go up to the second floor.
- You see a chore wheel hanging high on the wall up here, but it's way too far off the ground for you to reach it. It'd be pretty sweet to tell giants what to do, though. Even if you can only tell them to take out the trash and pay their bills.
- Okay, so that's less "Giant Master" and more "Giant Mom."
- You hook your giant dumbbell onto the dumbwaiter, and feel like a dumbadventurer as you ascend to a place you can already access.
|| Mess with the Computer Equipment
You hop onto one of the many keyboards on the desk and jump around, seeing how many obscene words you can spell before you run out of breath. On your last hop, you miss the keyboard and land on a homebrew 3-D printed mouse with open-source drivers. An arc of electricity jumps between two bare screws and pumps you full of mystical energy.
|You gain (200% of <mainstat>) in Magicalness, capped at ?.|
|| Check the Neckbeard's Giant Cargo Shorts
You crawl into one of the eleventy-dozen pockets in one of the Neckbeard Giant's single pair of cargo shorts. Among the caffeinated gum wrappers and USB sticks, you find a few possibly useful items.
|| Crawl through the Heating Vent
You crawl into the heating vent, and skitter through the ventilation ducts for a while until you get to the Fitness Giant's room.
Leads to You Don't Mess Around with Gym
Occurs in The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement).