- Cashier (750 credit)
|You tear open the pack of cards, pausing to enjoy that delightful, chemically 'expensive new trading cards' smell.
(fifth one is always either uncommon or rare)
- If a rare card is given:
- Holy crap! You got a foil rare!
- With 90% chance to get 4*50+250 credits, and a 10% chance to get 4*50+2500 credits, the average credits returned per pack is 675.
- By comparison, the expected return on a Single Alice's Army Foil is 92.5 credits; spending 750 credits on single foils would have an expected return of 693.75.
- You get 33% more uncommons and 33% more rares by buying foil packs, buying single foils gets you about 69% more commons.
"4987" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.