This thing... it just doesn't add up.
(In-game plural: plot holes)
- The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor)
- Possibility Giant
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You throw the plot hole on the ground, and your opponent falls into it, sustaining 20-25 damage. <It> crawls out, looking a little worse for wear.|
- Staggers your opponent 50% of the time.
- Formerly required in order to defeat the best-selling novelist in The Sorceress' Tower.
- A portable hole, usable in combat, seems to have first appeared in the 1955 Looney Tunes cartoon "The Hole Idea" -- perhaps more recognizable to younger players from Who Framed Roger Rabbit as the means of Eddie's escape from a magnet in the climactic finale.
- The term "plot hole" refers to a logical inconsistency in the continuity of a story, something which "just doesn't add up". An example would be if a character were to have his eye poked out, but then later has his eye again, without an explanation of what happened to return the eye to him.
|TOP 10 plot hole collections|
6. Escaflowne - 100000 | 7. willied1 - 78606 | 8. senorrandom - 71223 | 9. McMadman - 70256 | 10. Sifter - 69007
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings