Potted power plant
It's your personal potted power plant, its limbs laden with plump batteries.
(In-game plural: potted power plants)
Choice adventure number: 1448
Potted Power Plant
|battery (AAA)||battery (AA)||battery (D)||battery (9-Volt)||battery (lantern)||battery (car)|
|Days of Growth||1||2||3||4||5||6|
- When first planted and after ascension, there are seven batteries (AAA) ready to pick. At rollover, new batteries (AAA) are grown in empty pods, and unpicked batteries grow one size.
- Batteries meat paste with other batteries, summing their sizes, and larger batteries untinker into smaller batteries, all without loss of any "total size." You can get the same "total size" of batteries by picking every day, or by letting them ripen on the potted plant, or any combination.
- The buffs offered begin with the AAA's Spell Damage increase and MP regeneration, as well as restoring 30 MP. Going up a battery size provides one new bonus on top of the benefits of the previous sizes, and 10 more MP.
- All effects last for 30 adventures. Larger batteries do not provide stronger enchantments, but multiple battery effects can be stacked together.
- The three largest battery sizes also grant one use of the skill Shocking Lick.
- In You, Robot runs, batteries (AAA) also grant 15 energy; each step up in battery size provides 5 more energy.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
|Battery||Enchantments||You, Robot energy|
|TOP 10 potted power plant collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings