Recipe: mortar-dissolving solution
This is a list of weird ingredients labeled "mortar-dissolving solution" -- I wonder what it does!
(In-game plural: recipes: mortar-dissolving solution)
The note reads:
TOP SECRET MORTAR DISSOLVING RECIPE
(do not misplace)
- loosening powder (Kitchen)
- powdered castoreum (Conservatory)
- drain dissolver (Bathroom)
- triple-distilled turpentine (Gallery)
- detartrated anhydrous sublicalc (Lab)
- triatomaceous dust (Storage Room)
Wearing Lord Spookyraven's spectacles adds the following lines to the message:
Beneath the list, in a glowing green scrawl, the following is written...
- After the wall has been blown up
"You no longer need this list, so you place it on the ground next to a random brick wall in Seaside Town, just to confuse the next guy."
- Unlike other items that require Lord Spookyraven's spectacles, the extra message is not visible with the Soul monocle equipped.
- The Chateau de Vinegar and blasting soda will not drop unless you have read the extra message. This resets on ascension, so you must re-read the extra message each ascension; you cannot collect the vinegar and soda otherwise.