Respected companion biscuit
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a bone-shaped biscuit that the Magic Commune hippies give to their friend and equal, Neptune the Dog. These biscuits are not rewards for good behavior, as that would be demeaning; the hippies give according to their ability, according to Neptune's needs.
(In-game plural: respected companion biscuits)
Item number: 4608
Description ID: 201183966
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Electric Lemonade Acid Parade
- Neptune, the Dog that Is a Respected Equal and Not a Pet
- Neptune, the Dog that Is a Respected Equal and Not a Pet cast member
- If your familiar isn't already at 20 pounds:
- You toss it to <Familiar Name>, who hungrily snaps it up in midair.
- If your familiar is already 20 pounds:
- Your companion doesn't seem interested in that many biscuits.
- On a Stocking Mimic:
- Your companion doesn't seem interested.
- If successful it gives your familiar +1 experience. If unsuccessful, it does not consume the biscuit.
- From each according to his ability, to each according to his need is a Marxist slogan.
"4608" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.