This is a bottle full of sake with a wick sticking out of the top. So, basically it's a molotov cocktail, but from the far East instead of Russia. It's nothing like a mazel tov cocktail, though.
(In-game plural: sake bombers)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues).
- Heavy Kegtank (2)
- War Frat Elite Wartender (2)
- War Frat Wartender (2)
- Orcish Frat House (Verge of War) (Hippy disguise).
- Catching Some Zetas (6-7)
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (1 quarter)
- Recover the Lighthouse Keeper's Gunpowder (As a Frat Warrior) (0-3)
|You slam the sake bomb against a nearby table to prime it, and hurl it at your opponent. You cheer as it explodes, dealing 45-60 damage and leaving <them> reeling.|
- Delevels enemy 5 ML.
- This item references the drink of the same name, which usually consists of a shot of sake balanced on a pair of chopsticks over a cup of beer. The drinker slams on the table, which causes the shot of sake to fall into the cup of beer, then quickly drinks it, which is referenced here in the slamming on the table to prime the bomb.
"2067" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.