Servant of Lord Flameface (monster)
|Servant of Lord Flameface|
|Locations||Lord Flameface's Castle Entryway|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
A hulking monstrosity made of a motley assortment of red-hot earthen bricks blocks your way. "Yooouuuuuuuuu....." it hisses, "did yoooooouuuu summon me?"
Before you can answer in the negative, it attacks you.
It bull rushes you and slams you against a wall. The wall is made of the same red-hot bricks as the monster, so it's like being the meat in a fire sandwich. Ouch! (hot damage)
It slams you with a fistlike brick. It's fistlike in that it's red hot. That's a thing about fists, right? Ouch! (hot damage)
It leaps into the air above you and liquefies, completely surrounding you and filling all of your orifices with red-hot dirt. Eek! Ugh! Ooh! (hot damage)
It tries to bull rush you, but you played bull hockey for a semester in college, so you quickly skate out of the way.
It tries to slam you with a fistlike brick, but you block the blow with a bricklike fist.
It sprays a gout of hot steam at you, but you only interact with steam during sales, so you just ignore it.
It lunges at you, but melts before it can reach you. It takes a minute to re-solidify. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: molten brick (5% chance)*|
Occurs at Lord Flameface's Castle Entryway.
- The name and image of this monster are both randomly selected.
- Images are randomly any of the following:
- All non-Cold damage is reduced to 1 point. Stench and/or Sleaze damage is then doubled to 2 since the monster is Hot aligned.
- Monster is copyable. Regardless of the name it was generated with, the text of the copy item or effect such as On the Trail indicates it is a "Servant of Lord Flameface", although when the monster was introduced, it was a "[servant of lord flameface]".
- Steam is a popular digital distribution game store that is quite notorious for having large sales.