Staff of the Soupbone
If grinding bones to make bread is your bag, or boiling bones to make broth is your game, then this staff should be right up your shinbone alley.
(In-game plural: Staff of the Soupbones)
|rib of the Bonerdagon||spooky lo mein||old-fashioned||Glass Balls of the Goblin King||lump of diamond||lihc face|
|Staff of the Soupbone|
|Jiggle your Staff of the Soupbone|
You jiggle your staff. A pile of bones materializes over your opponent and falls on him, dealing 20-25 damage and making funny xylophone noises.
- You can only jiggle your staff once per fight.
- The line "grinding bones to make bread" is a reference to "Jack and the Beanstalk".
- An old-fashioned way to make broth was to simmer bones in water or gravy
- Making soup from a dragon probably refers to Scots alternative rockers The Soup Dragons, who take their name from a character on the Oliver Postgate animation Clangers.
- The phrase "shinbone alley" is a reference to the mid-20th century musical of the same name.
|TOP 10 Staff of the Soupbone collections|
6. cameron - 31 | 7. Nikademus - 22 | 8. Bigquack - 21 | 9. BloodDoner - 21 | 10. testostronaut - 19
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings