Stealth MistletoeType: Combat
MP Cost: 5
usable once per fight
You've pilfered a lot of things in your day, but none of them are as sweet as the kisses this skill will let you steal.
|Source:||A Crimbo Carol, Ch. 5|
|Effect:||Doubles the deleveling effect of all subsequent Disco Bandit combat skills|
|You deftly dart around behind your opponent and hang a sprig of mistletoe above its head while it isn't looking.
- This skill is a quick-cast skill; using it in combat does not consume a combat round, and does not count towards the round limit. If it is used on the very first round upon getting the jump, pickpocket may be used afterward, since the first round of combat still has not occurred. This skill is like Saucy Salve in that respect.
- However, setting this skill as an auto-attack will prevent you from pickpocketing.
- Stealth Mistletoe does increase the effect of Tango of Terror.
- Ambidextrous Funkslinging does not trigger kisses.
- Prior to the removal of Moxious Maneuver, it did not trigger kisses.
- Prior to the Disco Bandit skill revamp on October 21, 2013, this skill could be used an unlimited number of times per fight.
- Using this skill a second time in combat gave the message "You hang another sprig of mistletoe off the bottom of the previous sprig. That was... probably a waste of time." This takes a combat round as normal; it is not a quick-cast as the first use was.
- Stealth Mistletoe did not increase the effect of disco combos.