| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
You slip in a mud puddle and fall face down into reeking muck. Apparently the Dreadsylvanian street sweeper met his demise a long time ago. You wipe the stinking mess off your face, and wash your hands in a nearby puddle of fresh water, but you can't get the smell to go away. It hangs around you almost like it's--huh--haunting you. "I know you're there! I can smell you!" you shout, and a stench ghost floats out from behind you, ready to do battle.
He goes all poltergeist on a nearby clogged drain, spattering you with stagnant water. Argh! Argh! Ugh! (stench damage)
He rattles the chains he forged in life, which are made out of Limburger cheese. Eek! Ouch! Ooh! (stench damage)
He releases the ghost of a fart, which is even smellier than the regular kind. Ugh! Oof! Ouch! (stench damage)
He drifts through the cobblestones, and comes up with a double handful of reeking sewer mud, which he throws at you. Ow! Ooh! Eek! (stench damage)
He wafts a spectral hand right up your nostril and into the stench centers in your brain. Ooh! Ow! Ow! (stench damage)
He sniffles, puts one spectral finger where the memory of his nose is, then sneezes a massive glob of reeking ectoplasm all over you. You may want to just burn the clothes you're wearing. Moreso than usual. (CRITICAL HIT!) Oof! Ugh! Oof! (stench damage)
He goes all poltergeist on a nearby toilet, but he's not a toiletpapergeist so he can't clog it.
He rattles the chains he forged in life. It's tragic, but not painful.
He tries to fling a glob of ectoplasm at you, but you've spent enough time outside the gorilla house at the zoo to know to dodge.
He tries to release the ghost of a fart, but doesn't have the ghost of a chance.
He tries to throw some swamp mud at you, but you ask for the mudslinging to stop and call for sensible debate.
He tries to waft a spectral hand up your nose, but you say, "up YOUR nose, buddy!"
He releases a truly thunderous fart, then looks embarrassed when you point out he was cheating and making the noise with a spectral hand cupped in a spectral armpit. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: bag of unfinished business (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Mark of the Ghost (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: folder (Stinky Trash Kid) (?% chance)*|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Village.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- The folder (Stinky Trash Kid) cannot drop unless you have an Over-the-shoulder Folder Holder equipped.
- If any elements are banished, each round of combat with a stench Dreadsylvanian take damage with a message:
- You inhale deeply to acclimate yourself to the stink, but end up gagging and retching.
- Uggh, it smells like Death farted in here.
- You know how if you smell something bad for long enough, your brain adjusts and you kind of stop smelling it? That's not happening here.
- Boy does it stink in here.
- Remember how good a freshly-baked loaf of bread smells? No, you don't, because you've been marinating in this stink too long.
- Something smells terrible. You sniff your armpits, wondering if it's you.
- What is that smell? Did something die in here? Like, recently?
- You glance around, trying to identify the source of that awful stink.
|You lose Y hit points. (stench damage)|
|You acquire an effect: Nauseated|
(duration: N+1 Adventures)
- Starting combat with a Dreadsylvanian ghost drains stats, giving one of the messages:
- The ghost gazes deep into your soul, somehow extracting your very life's essence through your eyes.
- The ghost claws wildly at you, and you can't help but feel like you've forgotten something important.
- The phantom menaces you, leaving you feeling weaker and oddly disappointed.
- The specter's ghastly visage turns your bowels to ice and your brain to mush.
- The ghost screams, and your mind blanks out for a second. W-where are you? What's going on?
- The ghost shrieks wildly at you. You can practically feel your brain leaking out of your ears.
- The ghost sticks ectoplasmic tendrils into your brain, draining some of your life experience.
- The ghost slashes at you with spectral claws, neatly removing a few precious childhood memories
|You lose X Beefiness.|
You lose X Magicalness.
You lose X Cheek.
- Getting hit by a Dreadsylvanian ghost in combat adds turns of Touched by a Ghost:
|You acquire an effect: Touched by a Ghost|
(duration: N Adventures)
- Effect duration, N is the number of times a noncombat in in the village has modified monsters this run.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: