Stick of firewood
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
I guess there are things that distinguish firewood from regular wood, but I don't really know what they are. Dryness? That's probably one.
(In-game plural: sticks of firewood)
For players who have used a Distant Woods Getaway Brochure, drops after 40% of combat victories that take turns in forest or camp-type locations:
- The Black Forest
- The Dark Elbow of the Woods
- The Dark Heart of the Woods
- The Dark Neck of the Woods
- The Deep Dark Jungle
- The Jungles of Ancient Loathing
- The Hippy Camp
- The Hippy Camp (Verge of War)
- The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)
- The Smut Orc Logging Camp
- The Spooky Forest
- Whitey's Grove
- Camp Logging Camp
- Outskirts of Camp Logging Camp
- Dreadsylvanian Woods
- Gumdrop Forest
- The Druidic Campsite
- The Mystic Wood
- Kegger in the Woods
- You glance around and find a stick that will make pretty good firewood for your campsite.
- Your keen firewood senses are tingling! ...Ah, there it is.
- Huh, that thing and/or guy had a stick of firewood for some reason. Well, it's yours now!
|You acquire an item: stick of firewood|
- Used to create items at Your Campfire.
|TOP 10 stick of firewood collections|
6. mskc - 2263 | 7. madmac625 - 1943 | 8. Snugglypoo - 1315 | 9. Moose_Drool - 1258 | 10. Lord Stefano - 1010
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings