Dude, this is one sweet nutcracker! It's basically a machine for crushing nuts (stop snickering) disguised as a cute little soldier in a curiously lacy uniform. When you pull the lever in his back, his jaws open and close with a loud 'clop.' It kind of sounds like a one-legged horse, or a guy holding one-fourth of a coconut shell.
(In-game plural: sweet nutcrackers)
Item number: 1373
Description ID: 174137535
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
- The Raffle House
|You put the sweet nutcracker in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It snaps at your other familiars, then does a strange, stiff-legged little dance, which, given that it has no knees, is not actually all that strange.|
|You decide to name him Fruncent.|
- December 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Attacks like a pickle, with occasional buffs.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 31, 2008.
- The name of this item is a play on The Nutcracker Suite, a condensed version of The Nutcracker, a lengthy ballet composed by Tchaikovsky.
- In the description of this item, making a 'clopping' noise with coconut shells to sound like a horse, is a standard radio sound effect, famously spoofed in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"1373" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
miniscule temporal rip
| sweet nutcracker
| Succeeded by:|
Tome of Snowcone Summoning