- I think this page used to be unnecessary. There used to not even be any sense to the order of adventures (I just alphabetized them). Anyway, if Dehstil's current "styling proposal" goes through, this page will at least be linked to. The page ten-leaf clover sorts by location, this by title. --TheDotGamer 13:36, 21 January 2007 (CST)
- Seeing as the closest thing we have right now is Clover Adventures, and that's not all that useful, I agree and I nominate the person who came up with the idea to do the work! --Bagatelle 19:54, 21 July 2008 (CDT)
Stat Clover adventures
The wiki says the stat gain is capped at 300, but I clovered the bathroom today and got 313, then 281, then 286. Fluke? [Main stat is 199, btw] --Gothictranquility 18:56, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- No, this is expected behavior. The average is 300, but there is variance. --RoyalTonberry 19:03, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- Why say it's capped, then? Doesn't capped usually mean maximum? (I'm not sure I was even averaging 300, by the way, I was getting over it way more often than under it, with main stat of 435. I got up to 321 in the ballroom.)--Parmeisan 17:31, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- It is a bit confusing. The gain varies with your main stat. The contribution of your main stat is capped. But there's an additional variance applied to how much you actually get from the adventure, which can exceed what the stated "cap" is.
- It was decided quite a while ago to simply put the most useful number on the page, and that's the average gain. It's not pedantically correct, but so what? Perhaps there should be a page documenting the exact mechanics of these adventures. --Starwed 18:02, 7 July 2010 (UTC)