I'd like to add
- "Bitch betta' have yo Meat" references Fly Guy's epic performance in the Pimp o' the Year Pageant from the movie I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.
This change was reverted because I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is a parody. However, there's no question in my mind that the line in question was popularized by the movie, and the Established Standards don't indicate that parodies are to be excluded. Should the reference stand? --DirkDiggler 02:31, 13 May 2006 (CDT)
- ok, the questions you need to answer are these:
- does the line occur as written in the movie?
- does it occur only in this movie?
- if the answer to both of these is "yes", please feel free to put the reference back in. --Evilkolbot 04:09, 13 May 2006 (CDT)
- on reflection, while it is true that parodies are not excluded per se, we must be scrupulous in finding the original object of the parody. saying "this was in homestar runner" really isn't good enough. --Evilkolbot 04:38, 13 May 2006 (CDT)
This is wrong. I can equip the diamond studded cane and i'm a sauceror.--Etliay 03:13, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
- you can equip it, but you get no bonus. just like it says on the page. --Evilkolbot 06:43, 29 May 2007 (CDT)