See Hide and Seek as to why I added this page.
If yo'd like to test the untested familiars, do so as follows:
- Run the familiar in the obstacle course.
- Add their weight to their result.
- If you get 195-197, they are strong in this event.
- If you get 203-205, they are weak in this event.
- If you get 200, or get both a 198 or 199 and a 201 or 202, they are average.
It is possible for your familiar to get a negative time, if their weight is high enough. --Foggy 17:39, 9 April 2008 (CDT)
Apparently, TPTB adjusted this event so that negative times would no longer happen. I used a grapefruit (UTP in the OC) to determine the base value. I've adjusted the spading comments above.--Foggy 15:47, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Familiars that are unable to perform in this event receive no bonus and will always take 48 to 52 seconds.
If this were true, familiars unable to perform would win most of the time. It should be 198 to 202. --RogerMexico 22:38, 6 July 2012 (CEST)
- Yeah, the formula used to be 53 - B - 1d5 seconds, but when it became trivial to get to 50 pounds, the time was negative often enough that it was awkward, so they added 150 seconds, but the page never got updated. --Johnny Treehugger 00:00, 7 July 2012 (CEST)