Just killed a skulldozer and got the egg. I ascended as a zombie master and then went to DB. I had +741.69% item drop.--Nezumipi 14:39, 2 November 2012 (CET)
Okay, just killed it as a Zombie Master, he dropped a skulldozer egg. Only had +102% item, so either really lucky or Zombie is the way to go? Tried to use Smash & Graagh, but no combat message was displayed (several times). --Baardbarian 08:10, 8 October 2012 (CEST)
Just killed it as a Sauceror, no drop. Had +300% item, so either really UNlucky or the drop rate is stupendously low. --Ariamaki 08:13, 9 October 2012 (CEST)
Tried Copying it.
- Spooky putty sheet: This monster is a little too scary for you to make a copy of it.
- Portable Photocopier: This monster is too special -- a photocopy just wouldn't do it justice
On using Unbearable Light:
- This particular monster casts too large of a shadow for you to figure out where to throw the ball of light.
--Serin 22:48, 8 October 2012 (CEST)
One combat per giant skull, not repeated after a runaway from the combat. hearsay source >> http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/showpost.php?p=4284427&postcount=325 --MadonKody 00:58, 10 October 2012 (CEST)
Got beat down by him, and now my plot is empty. --Llamaman 09:51, 10 October 2012 (CEST)
Kicked his butt with about 2000 in all stats, did 7846 in one round and killed him.(+10ml from annoy-o-tron) Had +627.06% items and no hatchling. I wonder if +item has no effect on the hatchling droping? --Murixbob 23:00, 14 October 2012 (CEST)
I second the "+item has no effect" motion. Killed him in two rounds with 508 damage, only +2 ML. I had +443.86% items and no hatching.--Default 16:11, 20 October 2012 (CEST)
- Just because an item has a low drop rate doesn't necessarily mean that +item drop has no effect. If it was a 10% drop for example, 627% + item drop would mean the drop percentage was 62.7% and 443.86% = 44.3% drop and so on.. That being said, to disprove percentages you require percentages high enough to guarantee a drop, for 10% it would be +1000% item drops for 5% it would be +2000%. Well.. That or a massive data set to get an acceptable confidence level. --Serin 16:55, 20 October 2012 (CEST)
My skulldozer was killed out of hand by the frigidalmation I summoned with 416 points of cold damage, Juiced and jacked was active which provided a +10ML. No egg for me. Monster Manuel lists its stats as straight zeroes.--Noskilz 02:50, 23 October 2012 (CEST)
Well, +1015.93% item drop. No hatchling. At least I got the drop on it (+280% initiative). Killed it with one divine blowout, 779 damage. I didn't try pickpocket, was afraid it would kill me. --StorellaDeville 21:07, 23 October 2012 (CEST)
Multi-round stunning doesn't work. I dropped a CSA grenade and it deleveled but I got to hit it for 44 & 50 before I hit it too hard. djve 10:55, 24 October 2012 (PDT)
Using a duct tape sword I kept the damage low but I lost count. However it's HP is over 600 and I don't think I made 800. djve 17:45, 5 Novemver 2012 (PST)
Did a little over 1500 hot damage with a spell, then rage gland went off, then bone homie (spooky damage) went off. Got Skulldozer egg despite having basically no +item bonus. So I wonder if severe overkill OR spooky being the last damage done has something to do with egg. --Mailbox head 15:54, 21 November 2012 (CET)
- No on the spooky. I just one-shotted it with Grill and the egg didn't drop.--Harlock the Bard (talk) 07:14, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
I tried the Disco Combo Rave Steal on a Skulldozer and didn't get anything, which shows that all its drops are conditional. I will note that the final move of the combo killed it, but that should not matter. -- Straha 06:37, 7 December 2012 (CET)
- Same here, tried pickpocket twice and then rave steal and nothing. Once killed it only dropped skellies and bones.--MageRed (talk) 19:24, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
Working off hypothesis that overkill is the way to go, after many attempts with +item gear with no luck, I wore +spell dmg gear, did 3096 hot dmg with Saucegeyser, and got an egg. --Mintmouse (talk) 16:46, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
Tried overkill with spell damage with no resulting drop. +1767% spell damage (around 30k hot damage, 15k cold damage), Awesome Balls of Fire, Bone Homie, and Frigidalmatian (moxie 699, Mysticality 1744) (Abbywill (talk) 04:38, 31 October 2014 (UTC))