This is a tangerine. Like a living reflection from a dream, it's like an orange, only smaller. But not as small as a kumquat. Oddly enough, if you like your hair to be real orange, you dye it not with real oranges but with this.
(In-game plural: tangerines)
Item number: 1558
Description ID: 812913725
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (210 Meat)
- The Red Zeppelin (in flames)
- Sometimes, after combat (3-4)
|♫ I know a guy who eats some fruit / he doesn't wear pants or a suit / his hair is brown and his eyes are green / but that has nothing to do with anything / you eat the tangerine. ♫|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- Adds mysticality to improved booze when using the skill Superhuman Cocktailcrafting.
- "Living reflection from a dream" is a reference to Led Zeppelin's song Tangerine.
- Tangerine Dream is a popular new age band.
- Dying one's hair with tangerines is a reference to the song She Don't Use Jelly by The Flaming Lips. The lines when you consume the tangerine are meant to be sung to the tune of this song.
|cocktail onion | kiwi | kumquat | raspberry | tangerine | tonic water | peach | plum | pear|
"1558" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.