Tattered scrap of paper
This is a rectangularish scrap of yellowed paper. Y'know that smell that old books have, that reminds you of a library? This has that, except it reminds you of an evil library.
(In-game plural: tattered scraps of paper)
Item number: 1959
Description ID: 695577512
View in-game: view
View market statistics
|You quickly fold the tattered scrap of paper into an origami unicorn and set it in front of your opponent. As <it> stares at it, puzzling over its implications, you beat feet out of there.|
|You attempt to fold the tattered scrap of paper into some kind of philosophically distracting origami, but the best you can manage is a sort of squashy giraffe. Your opponent is unimpressed.|
- This item has a 50% chance of success, in which case combat is ended as if it had never occurred -- an adventure is not used, and all effect and buff counters remain unaffected. However, a few special counters in the game will still advance.
- The O Cap'm, My Cap'm adventure counter advances
- The semi-rare counter does not. But, if you use a tattered scrap of paper on a semi-rare combat, you cannot go elsewhere to get another semi-rare adventure.
- Familiar usage is incremented at the beginning of combat, so using one of these will not save your 100% run.
- At some point on or before October 2, 2014, this item had its autosell changed from 35.
- The origami unicorn is a reference to the 1982 film Blade Runner.
"1959" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.