- Attempting to access The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky without the means to do so:
- You can't get there unless you can figure out some way to fly.
- Attempting to access The Hole in the Sky without the means to do so:
- You can see it, but you can't get to it without some means of traveling...
- TO SPACE
- As Ed, the beanstalk is always available, but trying to climb it before receiving the Giant Trash Quest gives:
- Before the Level 10 revamp, the skies looked slightly different.
- The page title, Somewhere Over The Beanstalk, is a play on the famous song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".
- The beanstalk and the castle filled with giants are references to the classic children's story "Jack and the Beanstalk".
- In many of the Super Mario games, a beanstalk would take you to a secret area in the clouds. The "Back to the Nearby Plains" image appears similar to the beanstalk protruding from a cloud in one of these areas.