The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery
| This page is in need of content.
|Welcome to the Gnomish Micromicrobrewery, Tall One. I'll bet you'd enjoy a Cold One.|
This is a store where you can buy drinks. Be forewarned, any drinks you buy are consumed immediately.
Located in Desert Beach at The Gnomish Gnomad Camp.
|Petite Porter (50 Meat, 3 drunkenness, 3-5 Adventures)|
|Scrawny Stout (75 Meat, 3 drunkenness, 3-6 Adventures)|
|Infinitesimal IPA (100 Meat, 3 drunkenness, 3-8 Adventures)|
- Daily specials are randomly selected each day and sell for three times the item's auto-sell price. This is generally much less than what you would pay for it in the mall.
- While some of the daily specials are surprisingly good and cheap, none of the truly top-notch drinks, like those made using Advanced Cocktailcrafting (possibly made from Superhuman Cocktailcrafting drinks) or tiny plastic swords, are ever sold. With one exception: bungle in the jungle requires Advanced Cocktailcrafting, yet is regularly sold here.
- Since the booze is consumed immediately, Teetotalers and Oxygenarians are not allowed to purchase drinks here.
- Level requirements still apply to booze available here; you are not able to purchase drinks that you don't meet the level requirements for.
- The LARP membership card gives you a 10% discount on drinks bought here, including the daily special.
- Closed in a Zombie Slayer run:
|The Gnomish Microbrewery is pretty much destroyed. If you were really really desperate for a drink, you could maybe suck on one of the broken still pipes, but chances are some other zombie has already thought of that, and that would be super gross.|
- G-less drinks are still able to be consumed here during a G-Lover run.
- Daily specials are not subject to Standard restrictions, and may be consumed regardless.