The Haunted Wine Cellar can be found in the Spookyraven Manor Cellar.
A primary stat of 104 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 104 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- A wine cellar ought to be a great place to hang out--it's nice and cool, and there's plenty of booze. But as you peer down the stairs, you hear thumps, scuttling noises, and the clink of bottles. It sounds like a hangover may be the least of the dangers you'll encounter. Are you sure you're strong enough to face whatever's lurking down there?
| skeletal sommelier -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: dusty bottle of Marsala, dusty bottle of Merlot, dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Pinot Noir, dusty bottle of Port, dusty bottle of Zinfandel, sommelier's towel, tarnished tastevin, wine-soaked bone chips, disintegrating corkb, ghost accordiona
- Meat Drop: 80-120
- Monster Level: 168 • Substat Gain: 42 • Moxie for No Hit*: 178
- Monster Defense: 142
- Hit Points: 162
- Initiative: 65
- Elemental Alignment: spooky, weak against hot and stench
- This zone used to be Wine Racks, and was changed during the 14th May 2014 Spookyraven revamp.