The Master Suite -- Sweet!
You're in the old Duke's master suite -- the guy had taste, you have to give him that. A massive four-poster bed dominates the room, and four posters of well-dressed bed salesmen adorn the walls.
A big, complicated-looking loom sits in one corner of the room -- the Duchess must've been a seamstress. Or maybe the Duke was a seamster, I guess.
A silver whistle on a silver chain hangs from a silver nail next to the wide-open picture window (which is not made of silver, because silver lacks the key window feature of transparency.)
- You blow the whistle as hard as you can. You don't hear anything, but it must've made a sound, because you hear a chorus of agonized howling rise up in the forest in response.
- (Fewer werewolves will appear in the forest now)
- All of the drawers of the nightstand are empty, but you follow a hunch and check behind it. The hunch pays off in the form of a bottle of fine brandy! Thanks, hunch!
- You feed 10 ghost threads into the loom and work the slidey thing back and forth. As if of its own accord, it produces a nifty shawl!
You mess around with the loom a little bit, but you can't make heads or tails of it.
- You demonstrate your mastery over the suite by leaving it.
Occurs at The Old Duke's Estate in the Dreadsylvanian Village.