The Sleazy Back Alley
is located in Seaside Town
on the Wrong Side of the Tracks
| scavenger bugbear -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: BURT
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 5 • Substat Gain: 1.25 • Moxie for No Hit*: 15
- Monster Defense: 4
- Hit Points: 5
- Initiative: 150
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: ?
- Note: Only encountered when in the Bugbear Invasion path
| Aww, Craps
- Cheat Just a Little: 4-5 Sarcasm
- Cheat Like Crazy: 7 Cheek and 31-40 meat or lose 2 HP
- Bilk 'em, Danno: 6-8 Roguishness, 41-49 meat, and Smugness (10 Adventures) or lose all HP
- Walk Away: (Does not use an adventure)
| Under the Knife
- Yes! I'm trapped in the wrong body! (500 Meat): Switch Genders
- Umm, no thanks. Seriously.: (Does not use an adventure)
The adventures below are from before the area underwent a major revision on November 28, 2006.
- Once per ascension, any monster here can randomly drop hot pink lipstick if a Sleazy Gravy Fairy is used.
- Apparently, there's a library across the street from The Sleazy Back Alley. While it cannot be accessed, it is spoken in the following bits of text.
- Monster Manuel text for N-space Virtual Assistant implies it's called the Library of Loathing.
- Talk to the Deep Fat Friars (the local library (you know, the one across the street from the Sleazy Back Alley))
- Your father's MacGuffin diary (the library across the street from the sleazy back alley)
- Cursed piece of thirteen (that library across the street from the Sleazy Back Alley)
- Room, Interrupted (you know, the one across the street from the Sleazy Back Alley?)
- A Lost Room (you know, the one across the street from the Sleazy Back Alley?)
- GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription card use text (take it to the post office that's next door to the library that's across from the Sleazy Back Alley)
- Shen Copperhead, Nightclub Owner ([The Copperhead Club is] right near that library across from the Sleazy Back Alley)
- very overdue library book use text (You take the book back to the library (you know, the library))
- Handful of tips use message (You take the tips down to a currency exchange place (there's one right next to the check-cashing place across the street from the library))
- Neverending Party invitation envelope description (I'm surprised you weren't aware of it before this. It's right across from the library.)
- Tammy during Crimbo 2018 ("Ummm..." Tammy checks her notes. "You know that library across the street from the Sleazy Back-Alley? It's across from that.")
- A trivial update on January 7, 2019 referenced the library:
- "A dictionary can now be found in the library, making the Baron's quest finishable again. The one in Spookyraven Manor, not the one across from the Sleazy Back Alley."