- Obtaining thirty-seven of an item at once will result in the following message:
|You acquire 37 limes |
(In a row?!)
- On January 9th, 2006, glEbs suggested to Jick and Skully that "when ever you buy 37 of something, it should say "In a row?!"". Soon after, the number of shelves allowed in a Display Case was extended to be thirty-seven. Trying to add more than 37 shelves results in the message, "Try not to add any more shelves to your display case on the way through the parking lot!"
- If you attempt to save more than 37 custom outfits in your equipment inventory, you see the message:
- You don't need more than 37 custom outfits. What are you, some kind of supermodel?
- One message after being hit by a Knob Goblin Bean Counter is "He beans you 37 times (in a row), counting each one carefully."
- The message for a critical hit by a scary clown is "A tiny little car drives up and 37 other clowns all pile out in a row. They surround you and chuckle evilly, then jump into the car and vanish. You die a little inside."
- When The Raffle House began raffling off items formerly owned by exploiters, two days had a second prize of 37 tiny plastic swords.
- There are 37 barrels at The Barrel full of Barrels (one barrel that contains 36 smashable barrels), though this occurrence predates the in-joke.
- The BRICKO octopus requires 37 BRICKO bricks to make. The BRICKO cathedral requires 3700.
- Cell 37 is an obvious reference.
- You will obtain 37 karma for completing an Oxygenarian ascension.
- During the brushfires world event, the drop of water-37 could be obtained from the FDKOL Requisitions Tent.
- The 37x37x37 puzzle cube item contains the number 37 three times.
- Using 37 37x37x37 puzzle cubes qualifies you for The Old College Try trophy.
- There are 37 different PEEZ dispensers and finding them all qualifies you for EEZY PEEZY trophy.
- Coherent Static is a non-player character with the player id -37.
- The lights go out every 37 turns in Spookyraven Manor.
- The pearl necklace has 37 pearls, crafted from 37 Os.
- "In a row?!" is a quote from the movie Clerks. This line is a customer's response to the news that Dante's girlfriend "has sucked thirty-seven dicks!"
- The game message "Try not to add any more shelves to your display case on the way through the parking lot!" refers to another line in the same scene.