Tiny bust of Pallas
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This tiny marble bust of Pallas is the size of a very large marble, or a very tiny bust. It's just the thing for a blackbird to perch on, though.
(In-game plural: tiny busts of Pallas)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 5th win with a Reassembled Blackbird equipped
- Every 5th win with a Reconstituted Crow equipped
- Every 2nd win with a Comma Chameleon equipped (Sometimes)
- box of Familiar Jacks
- Feeding a tiny bust of Pallas to a Comma Chameleon will cause her to emulate a Reassembled Blackbird, but having a "Reassembled Blackbird, Chameleon" as your familiar does not enable successful use of the black market map.
- Equipping the tiny bust of Pallas and then using the black market map will return the bust to your inventory.
- The name of the item is a reference to Edgar Allen Poe's poem "The Raven" in which the raven is "perched upon a bust of Pallas".
"2053" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.