Wow, these are way better than those wax poetics and eloquents you've encountered. This is a pair of wax lips designed to add a garish, wide, unsettling smile to the dourest familiar. Just don't be surprised if your familiar starts asking you about pale, moonlit dances with the devil.
(In-game plural: pairs of wax lips)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Every familiar this can be equipped to gets a custom end of combat message. See each individual familiar's page for details.
- July 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- Cannot be equipped on a Comma Chameleon.
- This item's enchantment used to be +10 lbs. of Volleyball, at that time equivalent to +2.5 Stat(s) Per Fight. The stat gain was boosted when the effect was genericized because "we didn’t want to write out the 2.5 stats thing." 
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 7, 2008.
- The description of this item alludes to a quote by Jack Nicholson, as the Joker, "Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?", from the 1989 movie Batman. The Joker has always had a large waxy smile. In the film the caricature smile was from permanent scarring, in fact similar to large stuck on wax lips in appearance.
- In the 1983 Steve Martin comedy The Man with Two Brains, his character Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr places a glass jar containing the living brain of Ms. Anne Uumellmahaye (with whom he has fallen in love) on the stern seat of a rowing dinghy on a boating lake, then sticks a pair of life-size red wax lips on the glass jar, the better to kiss her.
- A pair of lips is also the signature image used on Rocky Horror Picture Show DVDs, CDs, and posters, as the movie opens with a giant, disembodied pair of lips singing the song 'Science Fiction: Double Feature'. This is a direct steal from the 1972 play by Samuel Beckett, Not I.
|TOP 10 wax lips collections|
6. unisus80 - 2 | 7. Zaranthos - 2 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 2 | 9. TheBub - 2 | 10. Skent - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
deflated inflatable dodecapede
| wax lips
| Succeeded by:|
pygmy bugbear shaman