White class ring
This is one of the class rings worn by high-ranking officers in the Brotherhood of One to indicate their superiority over the rest of the frat. It's got a big white stone in it, and the phrase "IN VINO SECUS" carved into the platinum setting.
(In-game plural: white class rings)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- Panty Raider Frat Boy
- Sorority Operator
- War Frat Mobile Grill Unit
- Brutus, the toga-clad lout
- Danglin' Chad
- Monty Basingstoke-Pratt, IV
- Next-generation Frat Boy
- War Frat Streaker
- Can be traded in for 5 dimes at the wartime Hippy Camp.
- One possible translation of "IN VINO SECUS" would be "In wine there is sex."
- As of July 2nd, 2009, this item, along with the other two rings, is no longer a Quest Item.
"2384" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.