White picket fence
This is a white picket fence. This would look just perfect on your suburban lawn, if you had a suburban lawn.
(In-game plural: white picket fences)
|You relax in your imaginary porch swing, watching your imaginary 1.7 children operate their imaginary lemonade stand, while your foe smashes the fence into splinters. Ahhhhhh.|
- Staggers opponent for one round.
- Prior to May 16, 2012, this was a non-combat usable item.
- Use message with 8 or fewer white picket fences already at your campsite:
|You install [a/another] yard of white picket fence at your campsite. Ideal!|
- Use message with 9 white picket fences already at your campsite:
|You've already got the whole 9 yards of white picket fence at your campsite.|
- Prior to June 26, 2007, used to zap into the barbed-wire fence.
- The phrase "the whole nine yards" means "everything", and its origins are debated.
- White picket fences are associated with the stereotype of middle-class nuclear families.
"270" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.