Ye Olde Medieval Insult
This is a little rectangle of thick parchment paper containing a cutting insult. Well, an insult that would be cutting if it hadn't been dulled by hundreds of years of irrelevance.
(In-game plural: Ye Olde Medieval Insults)
|You read the insult out loud to your foe:
"Randomly constructed medieval insult"It pauses for a moment, looking both enraged and confused.
- "An aging, brain-addled <animal> has more brains than thou, thou <jerk>!"
- "I shall not waste words with thee, but merely observe thou art a <stupid> <stupid> <jerk>."
- "I would not expect a <stupid> <stupid> <jerk> like thee to understand even the depths of thine own worthlessness!"
- "In sooth, I have never seen a more <stupid> <jerk> than thou!"
- "Thou'rt a <fat> <stupid> <jerk>. Be thou not cross with me, for I am but the bearer of these bad tidings."
- "Thou'rt so dull of wit, if I called thee a <stupid> <stupid> <jerk>, thou wouldst take it as a compliment!"
- "Verily, I am surprised that thou took time from thy busy <activity> schedule to cross words with me, thou <jerk>!"
- "Verily, thou art a <stupid> <jerk>!"
- "What's that? Didst thou say thou art a pathetic <stupid> <jerk>? Then thou speakest sooth!"
- "Wouldst thou match wits with me, thou <stupid> <jerk>? I see thou'rt unarmed for such a contest!"
- "If brains were grain, thou wouldst not have sufficient quantity to feed thy <fat> <female relative>!"
- "Thy <female relative> is so <fat>, when she sitteth in a hot bath, she maketh her own gravy!"
- "Thy <female relative> is a <fat> <lady of the night>. If that offendeth thee, thou shouldst not shoot the messenger!"
- "Thy <female relative> is so <fat>, when she doth sit around thy swine-pen of a house, she really sits around thy swine-pen of a house!"
- "Thy <female relative> is such a <stupid> <stupid> <lady of the night>, her attentions may be purchased with a scrap of paper enscrivened with the letters I.O.U.!"
- "Thy <female relative> is such a <stupid> <lady of the night>, she will entertain any gentlemen with a brass farthing to spend and offer change from the transaction!"
- flap-vampire bat
Lady of the night
- purveyor of the world's oldest profession
- Staggers 100% of the time
|TOP 10 Ye Olde Medieval Insult collections|
6. Magister30 - 555 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 554 | 8. Babaganoosh - 546 | 9. Violet42 - 510 | 10. kirByllAmA - 473
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings