Actual reality goggles
The little brochure that came with these goggles said that wearing them will reveal the true nature of your world, and of the people in it. And that they will make you popular at conventions.
(In-game plural: pairs of actual reality goggles)
- Summon Geeky Gifts
- The enchantment changes usernames in the chat pane. The names are procedurally altered based on the capitalization of the in-game name. The same capitalization choices on the same account always yield the same "actual reality" name.
- Only the number of capitalized letters seems to matter; which letters are capitalized does not.
- The "actual reality" name may acquire any or all of the following:
- Altered capitalization
- Numeric suffix added (99, 9999, 420, 69, 12345, a year, ...)
- "Elite" words or fragments added to the beginning or ending (bomb, warrior, lord, blast, juggalo, tastic, space, mega, master, weird, mighty, alicious, ...)
- Symmetric leading/trailing punctuation added (e.g. -~HiNChlord~-)
- This used to not be a free pull, and had an autosell of 5. On June 20, 2013, this was changed to have no autosell price and became a free pull.
|TOP 10 actual reality goggles collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 767 | 7. kirByllAmA - 766 | 8. Pastahead - 760 | 9. Prima Vera - 754 | 10. ThunderGate - 750
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings