This is a frozen ant on a stick. Oh, wait, that'd be spelled differently. This is a farm implement the ants used to use on their ant farms. It's largely been replaced by ant combines, but the ant-thropomorphic personification of Ant Death still uses it to reap ant souls. It practically glows with spookiness from beyond the ant grave. Ant ant ant.
(In-game plural: ant sickles)
Item number: 2573
Description ID: 235040244
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- <name> reaps your enemy for 10-12 damage.
- <name> reaps some extra Meat from your foe and gives it to you.
- Deals Spooky Damage and adds +10-15 to Meat drops at the end of combat.
- If the monster does not drop Meat, you will not get the extra Meat gain.
- Combat familiars can do their normal attacks and a sickle attack in the same round of combat.
- Does not otherwise remove your familiars' normal abilities.
- Familiar will make a sickle attack approximately 40% of the time.
- An unknown time ago, the attack message was changed. The old message was:
- <name> reaps (no anagrams, please) your enemy for 10-12 damage.
- Although Death is now most often portrayed as carrying a scythe, he has also historically been portrayed with a sickle.
- "Ant Death" is a reference to a similar construct in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series -- "Death of Rats." Also, in the series, characters like "Death of Rats" and "The Hogfather" are referred to as "anthropomorphic personifications."
|ant hoe | ant pick | ant pitchfork | ant rake | ant sickle|
"2573" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.