Difference between revisions of "Bloody kiwitini"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 23:39, 1 August 2013
This is a cocktail like you'd get at one of those places that sells really expensive fancy cocktails that are mostly blood and also are almost certainly poisonous.
(In-game plural: bloody kiwitinis)
Item ID not known!
Description ID: 922308546
- Working in the Lab, Late One Night
- Use the still (must be a Moxie class; requires blood kiwi and eau de mort)
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- A more detailed explanation of how to acquire the bloody kiwitini:
- Get a blood kiwi (tradable) by standing at the base of The Tallest Tree in the Forest and looking upwards while a Muscle class clanmate climbs the tree and stomps on the fruit branch.
- Get an eau de mort (tradable) by unlocking the master suite in The Old Duke's Estate in the Village.
- Unlock the lab in the Tower of the Castle and use the still to make the drink (must be a Moxie class).
- The effect that you get by drinking the bloody kiwitini is required to fight Falls-From-Sky (Hard Mode). The effect is removed if you win the fight. It is not removed if you lose.
"" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.