(In-game plural: candy cornucopias)
Item number: 3578
Description ID: 846538926
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|You put the candy cornucopia in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|A fairy bursts out of it, but instead of a mushroom cap, she's wearing a hat made of candied fruit! Make sure to read her her Carmen Miranda rights.|
|You decide to name her Balanda.|
- December 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts like a Baby Gravy Fairy, occasionally drops candy that gives you beneficial effects, and will give extra stats like a Volleyball if you feed it MP.
- The name "candy cornucopia" is a pun - combining candy corn and cornucopia.
- The cornucopia reference is based on the fact that the cornucopia (or "Horn of Plenty") is often portrayed as a large horn overflowing with fruits - an appropriate place to find a Sugar Fruit Fairy.
- The rhymes in the description are reminiscent of those used by rapper MC Paul Barman in his song "Cock Mobster," in which he rhymes "cornucopia" with "porn utopia." Instead of a "dandy suit", the same song mentions the rapper's "dandy voice".
- The use text refers both to Carmen Miranda, an entertainer famous for wearing hats made of fruit, and the Miranda rights, which, in the US, must be read to a suspect before being arrested.
"3578" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
Scratch 'n' Sniff Sticker Tome
| candy cornucopia
| Succeeded by:|
container of Spooky Putty