Creepy GrinType: Combat
MP Cost: 30
Skill number: 7015
View in-game: view
|Source:||Equipping a V for Vivala mask|
|Effect:||Prevents the enemy you use the skill on from appearing in that area for 10 adventures.|
|The expression on your already-creepy mask changes to an even creepier grin. Your opponent shrieks like a little girl and runs off into the bushes.|
- Using this skill immediately ends combat, but does not use up an adventure.
- This skill can only be used once a day.
- Has no effect in areas with one monster.
- This skill's effect will only work if you keep the mask equipped.
- Monsters which one is trailing cannot be creepily grinned away.
- Using this item on any foe in Secret Tropical Island Volcano Lair ends combat without losing an adventure, but the foe is not removed from the area. At the end of combat you get the message:
- As you leave the area, you catch sight of your opponent in the distance. Apparently he's realized that there isn't much of anywhere to run to on this little island, and is sheepishly wandering back to where he was before.
- This skill's ID was formerly used for Omphaloskepsis.
- There used to be a bug where if you had a navel ring equipped, this skill did not use any MP. This has since been fixed.