Dirty old lihc
|Dirty old lihc|
|Locations||The Defiled Niche|
All lihcs are evil, there's no doubt about it. But this one -- even before he entered this terrible state of semi-undeath, he was the kind of guy that Jethro Tull used to sing about.
He stares deep into your soul, somehow undressing it with his eyes. Ugh! Ooh! Ouch! (sleaze damage)
He leers suggestively at you, then explicitly explains what exactly he was suggesting. Gross, man. Oof! Ow! Ouch! (sleaze damage)
He flies halfway through you and hovers there, chuckling nastily. You will never, ever be clean again. Ooh! Oof! Ugh!
He tries to hit on you, but his pick-up lines are decades out of date.
He tries to undress you with his eyes, but it doesn't work. Next time he should use his hands.
He flies at you, but you duck out of the way. You see him look back to check out your butt as he flies over.
He leers suggestively at you, but you suggest he knock it off.
He loses concentration and his ectoplasm collapses to the floor. You wait for him to pull himself together. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: salacious crumbs (25% chance)*|
Occurs at The Defiled Niche.
- While on the quest to get rid of the evil in The Cyrpt, a winning combat terminates with:
- You shudder as the dirty old lihc breathes its last. Wait, do lihces breathe?
- Either way, your Evilometer beeps three times.
- The monster is possibly a pun on a lecher/lech.
- In 1971 Jethro Tull sang about Aqualung