|Monster Parts||arm, knee, tail, torso|
You enter the clearing and find it empty. Nothing but trees, darkness, and stars, in every direction.
But after a moment, some of the darkness begins to move. A bugbear-shaped portion of it, in which distant-but-close stars glare like malevolent eyes.
This explains so much. Why the bugbears around here are so weird. Why the darkness of the woods is so complete, even with the moon out. Why you're almost certainly about to get killed by a horror from beyond space.
Falls-From-Sky glares at you with a fiery eye. You get an instant sunburn. Ooh! Ooh! Eek! Argh! (hot damage)
Falls-From-Sky touches your arse, chilling it with the icy vacuum of space. It hurts, and you don't even get any of that cool dehydrated ice cream. Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
Falls-From-Sky glides toward you, but stops when he accidentally steps in a pile of dung. You laugh for a minute, but then the smell of it gets to you. Eek! Ouch! Ooh! Ouch! (stench damage)
Falls-From-Sky tilts his head backwards and emits a mournful, howling noise -- the sound of an entire galaxy being sucked into a black hole. It hits you with the force of a trillion dying stars. Oof! Oof! Ouch! Argh! (spooky damage)
Falls-From-Sky tells you an extremely inappropriate story about a binary star system. Ugh! Eek! Eek! Oof! (sleaze damage)
Falls-From-Sky briefly becomes a mirror, showing you your place in the Universe. Tiny and insignificant, you shudder. Ooh! Oof! Oof! Ouch! (spooky damage)
Falls-From-Sky glares at you with a fiery eye, but you avert your gaze.
Falls-From-Sky reaches for your kidney, but you bury it in the loamy soil so he can't touch it. Great. Now your kidney is all loamy, too.
Falls-From-Sky drifts toward you, but you dodge towards Tokyo (you think) and avoid his attack.
Falls-From-Sky vanishes for a moment, and flickers back into being after another. Something must've gone temporarily wrong with his ability to exist in this plane. (FUMBLE!)
Falls-From-Sky begins to paw at the ground. Following turn: Falls-From-Sky scrapes up a handful of foul-smelling muck from the forest floor and rolls it into a ball. The ball rises from his hands and bursts into flames, as hot as a star and as smelly as a star, if stars were as smelly as they are hot.
|You lose X hit points. (hot damage)|
|You lose X hit points. (stench damage)|
Falls-From-Sky shuffles toward you. Following turn: Falls-From-Sky stalks toward you. He whispers secrets to you in an ancient, moist-sounding tongue. They are horrifying in every way.
|You lose X hit points. (spooky damage)|
|You lose X hit points. (sleaze damage)|
Falls-From-Sky begins to spin in a circle. Following turn: A Falls-From-Sky-shaped rift appears where Falls-From-Sky is standing. A frigid wind blows toward him from every direction, whipping debris into the air.
|You lose X hit points. (cold damage)|
|You lose X hit points.|
|An item drops: Drapes-You-Regally|
|An item drops: Warms-Your-Tush|
|An item drops: Covers-Your-Head|
|An item drops: 0-3 Gets-You-Drunk|
|You acquire a clan trophy:||Space Shadow|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- Has a hard damage cap. Needs spading. Cap was observed to be 201 for a 400-kisses normal-mode boss.
- When you fight Falls-From-Sky, you will have access to some new zero-MP combat skills. Every second round, Falls-From-Sky will begin to use a special ability, and you must counter it with the appropriate combat skill, or you will be annihilated. However, if you ignore this on the round in which you kill him, it doesn't matter, and you win the fight.
|Falls-From-Sky does||You do|
|begins to spin in a circle||Hide Under a Rock|
|begins to paw at the ground||Dive Into a Puddle|
|shuffles toward you||Hide Behind a Tree|
- Messages from the combat skills:
- Hiding under a rock:
- You find a big rock and crawl under it.
- Falls-From-Sky-shaped rift appears where Falls-From-Sky is standing. A frigid wind blows toward him from every direction, whipping debris into the air.
- The rock you're hiding on is heavy enough to remain in place, and shelters you from the freezing wind.
- Diving into a puddle:
- You dive into one of the puddles in the clearing. It is deeper than you thought, and you are now totally submerged.
- Falls-From-Sky scrapes up a handful of foul-smelling muck from the forest floor and rolls it into a ball. The ball rises from his hands and bursts into flames, as hot as a star and as smelly as a star, if stars were as smelly as they are hot.
- Luckily, down here in this puddle you're hiding in, you're protected from both the heat and the stench!
- Hiding behind a tree:
- You duck behind one of the sturdy Dreadsylvanian pines, first moving a cello out of the way. Weird. Why was there a cello here?
- Luckily, you manage to keep the tree in between you and him, so you don't hear what he's whispering.
- Hiding under a rock:
- The number of Getssh-Yous-Drunkssh depends on the total number of kisses across all zones of the Dreadsylvania instance at the time the boss is killed. Exact formula needs spading.
- Falls-From-Sky's name is very similar in format to World of Darkness werewolf titles, which are usually references to some feat the werewolf in question has accomplished.
- The critical hit message is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.