Miniature gravy-covered maypole
This is a maypole that's covered from tip to bottom in delicious gravy. From the top stream several ribbons, each of which is also covered in delicious gravy. A familiar using this thing would probably be able to find a lot more items than usual after combat. Why does gravy help your familiar find more items? Exactly.
(In-game plural: miniature gravy-covered maypoles)
Item number: 1152
Description ID: 352170676
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
- The Raffle House
- Every familiar this can be equipped to gets a custom end of combat message. See each individual familiar's page for details.
- May 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- Cannot be equipped on the Comma Chameleon.
- This item's enchantment used to be +10 lbs. of Gravy Fairy.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 9, 2008.
"1152" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
| miniature gravy-covered maypole
| Succeeded by:|
deflated inflatable dodecapede