Miniscule temporal rip
This is a tiny tear in the fabric of space-time. When you think about how pristine space-time used to be, back in the day, you shed a tiny tear over this tiny tear.
(In-game plural: miniscule temporal rips)
Item number: 1349
Description ID: 669007423
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
- The Raffle House
|You put the miniscule temporal rip in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You reach into it with both hands, and tear it open a little further. Your other familiars move more slowly for a bit, then speed back up.|
|You decide to name it Stobert.|
- November 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Like a barrnacle combined with a weaker potato. Occasionally gives extra Adventures.
- Around the time this item was on sale, A Temporal Rift opened up in several places throughout the Kingdom, in the aftermath of White Wednesday.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 1, 2008.
"1349" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
| miniscule temporal rip
| Succeeded by:|