Pygmy bugbear shaman
This is one of the bugbear's mystic medicine men. It's entirely possible he found the cure for the plague of the 21st century, but he losht it. He looks primitive and cute, but could probably take on the best trained and equipped army in the galaxy. Just don't squeeze him.
(In-game plural: pygmy bugbear shamen)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the pygmy bugbear shaman in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|He begins throwing bones and reading entrails.|
|You decide to name him Bonklin.|
- August 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 6, 2008.
- The comment about how this familiar could "take on the best trained and equipped army in the galaxy" is probably a reference to the Ewoks, a "primitive and cute" race of aliens who took out a band of Imperial Stormtroopers in Return of the Jedi.
- The line requesting one not to squeeze him is a pun refering to Mr. Whipple asking people not to squeeze the Charmin toilet paper.
- The lost plague cure comes from Sean Connery's character in the movie Medicine Man, and "but he losht it" is a play on Sean Connery's accent.
|TOP 10 pygmy bugbear shaman collections|
6. sirCoOlWhip - 3 | 7. species - 3 | 8. Nuheen - 3 | 9. ElronBean - 2 | 10. Tagliatelle - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| pygmy bugbear shaman
| Succeeded by:|
Jekyllin hide belt