|Locations||The Queen's Chamber|
|Monster Parts||head, torso, tail|
|Quest||heart of the filthworm queen|
This is the queen of all filthworms. I guess if you have to be a filthworm, it's better to be the queen than just a regular drone, but not quite as good as not being a filthworm at all. She's bigger than the other filthworms, wears a crown made of green goo, and the stench -- well, have you ever been out in a rose garden on a nice spring day, wearing clothes fresh from the dryer and really expensive cologne, and then you walk under a window ledge with a freshly baked apple pie cooling on it?
Well, her smell is the exact opposite of that.
She bites you with her pointy little teeth. Oof! Ouch!
She smacks you with her big, thick tail. It's like being whipped with a sack full of rotting meat. Eek! Ugh! Eek! (stench damage)
She exudes a thick, green cloud of noxiousness from her scent glands. It's like having a zombie hobo breathe on you. Argh! Argh! Ow! (stench damage)
She regurgitates foul green goo on you. And you thought these things smelled bad on the *outside.* Ow! Oof! Ouch! (stench damage)
She whips you with her tail, bites you with her teeth, crawls all over you leaving a trail of slime, and exudes foul green goo all over your <head>, <lower back>, and <solar plexus>. Euuuugggggh. Ooh! Argh! Argh! Eek!
She tries to smack you with her big, thick tail, but you high-tail it out of there.
She exudes a noxious cloud from her scent glands, but since you didn't deal it, you don't smell it.
She vomits green goo at you, but you've been to enough keg parties to know how to dodge.
She tries to bite you, but you've been bitten before and are twice shy about being bitten again.
She starts to attack again, but is suddenly set upon by a crazy dog, who seems intent on biting her bum. She has to fight it off with a brick in a handbag before she can focus on you again. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 800-1,200 Meat (average: 1000, stdev: 82.06)*|
|You acquire an item: heart of the filthworm queen (100.00% chance)*|
|You gain 41 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Filthworm Queen's Chamber.
- Requires effect Filthworm Guard Stench to be active to access.
- Boss for The Organic Orchard subquest in the Mysterious Island Quest.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The attack message mentioning "you thought these things smelled bad on the outside" is possibly a reference to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, when Han Solo says the same thing upon opening a tauntaun.
- The attack message referring to fighting off a crazy dog with a brick in a handbag is a reference to the "God Attack the Queen" joke in Eddie Izzard's Dress To Kill performance.