This is the tooth from a baby seal. It's like a smaller version of the tooth from an adult seal. It's surprisingly sharp, unless you aren't surprised by things that are really sharp, in which case it's sharp, but not surprisingly so.
(In-game plural: seal teeth)
Item number: 2
Description ID: 617818041
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Hermitage
- Beach Comb / driftwood beach comb
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Sewer
- Fishing Around in the Sewer
- Sewer Luck! (with ten-leaf clover)
- Starting/Ascending as a Seal Clubber
- From inventory:
|You can't think of anything useful to do with the seal tooth, so you use it to poke yourself in the finger. It hurts a lot, and your finger doesn't work quite as well afterward.|
- In combat:
|You scratch your opponent with your seal tooth, doing 1 damage.|
- Having a Bloody Hand allows you to make a blood-faced volleyball.
"2" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.